Thanks Clarence, we are on the same page then.

Cheers,
Jeff
On 3/2/18, 00:37, "Clarence Filsfils (cfilsfil)" <cfils...@cisco.com> wrote:

    Jeff,

    For sure. It was our intention to have this reference. It is absolutely
    obvious that it must be. The point of the section 9.1 and especially the
    new SID that we defined is to provide the proper support/context for the
    POI draft and hence the reference is clear.

    Cheers,
    Clarence