From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Uma Chunduri
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:52 AM
To: Alexander Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@ecitele.com>; Mach Chen
<mach.c...@huawei.com>
Cc: spring@ietf.org; Shell Nakash <shell.nak...@ecitele.com>; Michael
Gorokhovsky <michael.gorokhov...@ecitele.com>; Dmitry Valdman
<dmitry.vald...@ecitele.com>; draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segm...@ietf.org;
Stewart Bryant <stewart.bry...@gmail.com>; Ron Sdayoor
<ron.sday...@ecitele.com>; Hemmy Yona <hemmy.y...@ecitele.com>
Subject: Re: [spring] Comments on draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01

We recently published a 00 version, undergoing an update to be published during
IETF week (presented @ LSR WG).
It addresses label stack reduction for any non-shortest path LSPs including an
optional path traffic statistics.

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmm/current/msg03162.html

It would help for SRH more when it comes to TE path. Check out DMM WG (3GPP SA2
study & proposals) discussions off late.

Best,
--
Uma C.