TreeSID (SR-MPLS) and SRv6 spray – we need more work to standardize these
initiative in the industry.

Dan Voyer

On 2018-03-16, 3:13 PM, "spring on behalf of Paul Mattes"
<spring-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of pamat...@microsoft.com> wrote:

    I feel it is essential that the SPRING WG continues and extends its work,
and remains the locus of activity on segment routing issues. In particular, the
work on segment routing traffic engineering (SR-TE) has reached a critical
point, both in terms of the standards work and our (Microsoft's) application of
it, and anything that might cause the effort to lose focus would be a mistake.
Traffic engineering should be a specific milestone for the WG going forward.

            pdm