I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this document.

Best regards, Martin

Am 16.05.18 um 17:20 schrieb Rob Shakir:
Hi SPRING WG,

In parallel to the call for adoption for draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy, we would like to poll for IPR.

If you are aware of IPR that applies to draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy please respond to this email. If you are aware of IPR, please indicate whether it has been disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules (RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 provide more details).

If you are an *author or contributor* please respond to this email regardless of whether or not you're aware of any IPR. If you are not an author or contributor, please explicitly respond only if you are aware of IPR that has not yet been disclosed.

This document will not advance into the working group until IPR confirmations have been received from all authors and contributors.

Thanks,
Bruno & Rob.