From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 12:15
To: m...@ietf.org
Cc: spring@ietf.org; mpls-cha...@ietf.org; draft-xu-mpls-sr-over...@ietf.org
Subject: [spring] draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip

Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip for working group
adoption.

Part of this preparation is to do an IPR poll.

This mail is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures against draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. *The
response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The document will not
advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author
and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

We have copied this mail to the SPRING wg mailing list for information.
If you receive this mail over the SPRING wg mailing list, and are aware of IPRs
that apply to the draft, please notify the MPLS wg list.

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
--

Loa Andersson                        email: l...@pi.nu