Hi,

Support.

Regards,
Nagendra
From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Rob Shakir
Sent: 27 June 2019 11:44
To: SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: [spring] WG Adoption Call: draft-xuclad-spring-sr-service-programming

Hi SPRING WG,

This email initiates a two week working group adoption call for
draft-xuclad-spring-sr-service-programming. This follows the discussion that we
had in the last few IETF meetings, and particularly the focused discussion we
had at IETF 104 regarding service chaining and SPRING.

Please indicate your support, comments, or objections for adopting this draft
by Wednesday July 10th, 2019. We are particularly interested in hearing from WG
members who are not authors of this draft, and those folks that are willing to
spend time working on this draft after adoption.

We are also looking for volunteers who can provide a technical review of the
content of the draft at a later stage of its progress through the working group
(e.g., before WGLC).

In parallel - we'll send an IPR poll to the working group and authors. The
currently disclosed IPR can be found in the
datatracker<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-xuclad-spring-sr-service-programming>.

Thanks!
Rob & Bruno.