Dear all,
I am not sure if this was discussed during the development of RFC 8287 - "Label
Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing (SR) IGP-Prefix and
IGP-Adjacency Segment Identifiers (SIDs)                         with MPLS Data
Planes", but I could not find anything in the SPRING mail archive.

Prefix SID and adjacency SID which are originated in an OSPFv3 instance (IPv4
or IPv6 instance) do not have a protocol ID assigned to them in the Segment ID
Sub-TLV, as well as in the Label Stack Sub-TLV of the Downstream Detailed
Mapping TLV.

Should we assign the next available IANA codepoint values or was there a
rationale for omitting them?

Regards,
Mustapha.