Hi WG,

I think that this document is good enough as starting point for the WG, and
I support the adoption. There are many drafts related to network slice with
SR (e.g., SR + Flex-algo, draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns, etc.) and I
hope it will be clarified which is the best in future work.

The following are my comments to the draft.
- The example describes three isolated VTNs. I assume (hard) isolation will
cause split loss, and oversubscription will be sometimes needed. Hence, it
may be better to allow a resource-aware SID to belong to multiple VTNs.

- From network slicing (i.e., NaaS model) perspective, I assume visibility
will be especially important. As one more important requirement, network
operators want to provide only information of the VTN whose customer uses
to that customer. For example, if a customer gets VTN information with
BGP-LS, some mechanisms to prevent to leak other VTNs information in BGP-LS
would be needed.

- There is a typo in figure2. The adj-SID of the link from 203 to 204 in
green VTN should be 2002.

Regards,

Shunsuke