Hi,

I support the WG adoption of this draft, and I believe it’s a good starting
point for the WG to work on this topic, and see how existing technologies can
be integrated to provide new capabilities.

Resource reservation has always been a controversial topic, whether it is
needed, or efficient, or can it scale? Can we just deliver low latency service
with high bandwidth? All these are valid questions, as a WG we can continue to
improve the solutions and make the deployments easier. As Adrian said the
market will decide whether this is the right technology or the right timing.

So I support the adoption of this draft and I’m willing to work on it.

Thanks,
Yingzhen