Hi Francois,
thank you for your detailed response and confirming that C-SIDs of
different flavors/behavior may be present in the same SRH and even the same
CSID container. I've noticed Ron's proposal as I was trying to formulate my
question. His proposal highlighted what I am trying to understand - the
relationship between NEXT-C-SID and REPLACE-C-SID. I concur with Ron. The
WG has adopted the compression analysis draft
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-compression-analysis/>,
and the updates and an additional analysis Ron proposed will keep the
discussion and decision-making process on the firm technical foundation.

Regards,
Greg