Dear WG,

I support the adoption of draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression.

Based on my understanding, NEXT and REPLACE flavors defined in this draft can
meet with RFC8986. Also, there are multiple implementations today like Arrcus
and VPP as well. I really appreciate the huge efforts made by DT team in order
to deliver this draft.

Thanks,
Tetsuya