Hi Chairs and WG Members,

We recently published draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression-10, which is now
available for review at the following link:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression-10.html.

In this version, co-authors believe that:
1. All the Issues (from issue #1 to issue #5) have been thoroughly addressed
and closed.
2. The comments received to date have been resolved.
3. The solutions proposed in this draft are supported by substantial running
code and operational validation, demonstrating their maturity.

Given these, we believe that this draft is ready for the WGLC. We are sending
this email to request the Chairs to consider initiating the WGLC process.

We deeply appreciate the insightful reviews and comments from all the
reviewers. Your continued review of this document is welcome, and we are open
to any further comments you may have.

Best regards,

Weiqiang on behalf of co-authors