From: spring <spring-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Weiqiang Cheng
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2024 3:45 PM
To: jmh <j...@joelhalpern.com>; spring <spring@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [spring] Fwd: IETF WG state changed to WGLC for
draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Dear all,

I support the publication of the draft.

As highlighted in Chapter 10 of the draft, the solutions proposed have been
implemented by over ten leading device and chip vendors, with their commercial
products. Additionally, multiple open-source projects have released code
aligning with the draft, and several operators around world have initiated
commercial deployments.

As a co-author, I believe the draft has been mature enough and ready for
publication.

Best regards,

Weiqiang Cheng