I have been involved in the open source implementation of the CSID in the Linux kernel which is now in the kernel mainstream and in a reference P4 open source implementation

we have successfully run interoperability tests of our open source implementations with vendors' implementations

Stefano

Il 2024-01-22 15:28, Joel Halpern ha scritto:
(One of the other chairs pointed out that this had not gone to the list.  So forwarding the announcement.)

This tarts the WG last call on the above document.

Thank you,

Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression
Date:   Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:25:02 -0800
From:   IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat-re...@ietf.org>
To: draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compress...@ietf.org, spring-cha...@ietf.org

The IETF WG state of draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression has been changed
to "In WG Last Call" from "WG Document" by Joel Halpern:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression/

Comment:
This starts the WG last call for this document. Please comment with support
or opposition, and explanation of your perspective. Silence is not consent,
and just "support" or "oppose" is not helpful. This call will run through
the end of Feb 4, 2024. Yours, Joel Halpern - responsible Spring co-chair

PS: I would appreciate a document shepherd from the WG for the bnext step. Email me if you are willing.

Stefano Salsano
Professore Associato
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
Viale Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : stefano.sals...@uniroma2.it
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770 (Fax.) +39 06 72597435