Hi Ron,

Is there a problem ?

If I read RFC8200 L4 checksum is computed by the packet *originator and
validated by the packet's ultimate receiver. *

In all SPRING work to the best of my knowledge the vast majority of packets
are only encapsulated by transit nodes.

Is there any formal mandate in any of the RFCs that an encapsulating node
must mangle the inner packet's L4 checksum ? I don't think so but stand
open to get my understanding corrected.

Cheers,
Robert