George,

I think you should submit a proposal next time 13E is opened.

On 2/12/07, George Church <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think when the neighboring FD was investigating burnt food, the local AHJ
decided he couldn't properly protect the occupants of the sprinklered movie
complex so he called in an activation so that they'd evacuate the theatres.

I think it was a prudent move on the local's part, having a preeptive
sprinkler activation. Doubt you'd find this in the NFPA's Guidelines for
Fire Department Operations !

Glc
(Tongue in cheek for the literalists out there)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Hewitt
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 10:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Burnt Food Causes Malfunction

I don't see where they actually identify why a head operated in the theater
complex.  The Burnt food referred to is from the adjacent/nearby fire call
that the story referred to.



Jeff Hewitt, PE, SET, SFPE (Prof. Member)
Corporate Engineer
Bi-State Fire Protection Corporation
636-946-0011
636-946-5172 (FAX)


----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew J. Willis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 4:57 AM
Subject: Burnt Food Causes Malfunction


> http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2007/02/10/local/21790984.txt
>
>
> Oh the stories never disappoint!
>
> Matt
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum



--
Ron Greenman
at home....
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to