Kathy - I use his estimating program - find it easy to use and quick.

Jim Sutherland
DeMaranville Installations
1510 NW 101st Street
Des Moines, IA 50325
515/225-8598
Fax: 515/225-9796

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy Tyler
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tim Frost Programs

I have only received one input on the Frost programs, so I thought I
would send out an additional separate forum email concerning this.  I
would appreciate any input, I am hoping that more than one person has
used or is using at least one of his programs.  I believe he has
estimating, calculating, and stocklisting.  I realize that Tim may have
been a designer, but I believe he also designed the calc program for
ASCOA, which was a great program.
Thanks again in advance for any help,
Kathryn
 
Kathryn A. Tyler NICET IV, ASCET Member
fire protection designer
Kelly-Wright & Associates PC
Hvac, Plumbing & Fire Protection
(520) 887-1919 ext. 302
fax: (520) 696-0280
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
www.kwmech.com <blocked::http://www.kwmech.com/> 
 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to