That was what I thought but I got a markup saying it was 2003. Thanks.

Karen Purvis
Designer
Facility Systems Consultants
714 S Gay St
Knoxville, TN 37902
ph.865-246-0164
fax 865-246-1084
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cliff
Whitfield
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:02 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: NFPA Sprinkler editions

No.  The next edition after 2002 was 2007.

Cliff Whitfield
Fire Design, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karen Purvis
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NFPA Sprinkler editions

Question: Is/was there a 2003 edition of the NFPA 13? I have 2002 and
2007

 

Karen Purvis

Designer

Facility Systems Consultants

714 S Gay St

Knoxville, TN 37902

ph.865-246-0164

fax 865-246-1084

 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to