Check out Vic. I have used one in the past the monitors in the closed position.
Joe Burtell -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Gouveia Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 10:52 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Butterfly Valve Tamper from Closed Position All, Product question. Looking for a butterfly valve with built-in tamper switch (or add-on) that produces a supervisory signal after two-turns of the handle from the CLOSED position. I can find lots of butterfly valve that do this from the OPEN position. Military project/specifications. I don't want to use OS&Ys all over the place. Thanks, Mark Gouveia Sprinkler Technology Design _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
