I see the spec' now... I apologize, my bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Sutherland
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Q.R. / Small Room Rule / Ord. Hazard

Chuck - small room rule is light hazard only I believe

Jim Sutherland
DeMaranville Installations
1510 NW 101st Street
Des Moines, IA 50325
515/225-8598
Fax: 515/225-9796

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rapid Fire -
Bismarck
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Q.R. / Small Room Rule / Ord. Hazard

Forum,
A situation has come about on a job that I am in request for some
knowledge...

I have a Dry Storage Rm. that measures 14'-1½" x 16'-4" - Easily covered w/
(2) heads.  But, with ceiling tile light placement pushing the heads one way
or another; I'll be dipping into the Small Room Provision for 2 heads... my
dilemma is that in doing this, it actually puts my head square footage > 130
s.f.  

Is this still acceptable coverage for an O.H. II rating?  4 heads will
clearly FLOOD the area and I believe are unnecessary.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Chuck w/ Rapid FIre

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.0/929 - Release Date: 7/31/2007
5:26 PM
 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.0/929 - Release Date: 7/31/2007
5:26 PM
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.0/929 - Release Date: 7/31/2007
5:26 PM
 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to