-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Cabral
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:10 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: RE:Clean room sprinkler heads w/ covers

What you describe sounds like a sprinkler that was made by ASCOA
"Automatic Sprinkler Company of America" As far as I know they are long
gone. It was there standard concealed sprinkler with a silicone gasket
that attached to the cover plate to provide a seal between the space
above the sprinkler and the clean room.

Mike Cabral

---- "Ford wrote:
> A customer is asking us to provide sprinklers for a clean room. We saw
some installed ones and they
> appear to have very large cover plates that are rubber gasketed at the
ceiling. Manufacturer unknown.
> Anybody run into these and knows their origin?
>

> Burton Ford
> SET, CFPS
> Member AFAA
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 267-487-1000
> Fax 267-487-1010
>
> This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be
confidential and privileged.  If
> you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are
hereby notified that you are not
> authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
communication without the consent of the
> sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
reply to the message immediately
> by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.  After
replying, please delete and otherwise
> erase it and any attachments from your computer system.  Your
assistance in correcting this error is