Dear Sprinkler Experts,

I am new to the forum. Besides a "Hi" to yall, I am desperately seeking
suggestion or reference regarding the "Sprinkler installation in a PLANETARIUM"
which possesses a (60ft dia) semi-spherical dome screen (made of white paint
coated matellic plate with small holes). Our current plan is to keep all those
sprinker heads above the dome screen. Is it a workable design?

Since we are lack of local technical reference, can anyone throw me some light
regarding the normal practice, if the sprinkler heads should be above the dome
screen. If yes, what other concerns/attention should be paid?

Thank you so much,
George Lau
Macau S.A.R.