-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Leyton
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 11:42 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Window Sprinklers

ToMAYto, toMAHto - my point only being that it's not as if these
sprinklers just showed up with the I-codes.   Quell is newer, EC storage
sprinklers are newer, 17K, 22K and 25K ESFR is newer; .05 residential
listing is newer; .10 residential density in 13 is newer.   I guess it's
all relative.

Steve Leyton
Protection Design & Consulting
San Diego, CA