John,

Please keep us informed of how this develops. I have done several
similar type homes; the last one being for 6 multiple handicapped
children that are not self rescuing.  All have been full 13 systems
(wet). If there is a problem, I want to know about it. Fortunately,
CT allows the locals to oversee pretty much everything and the State
only gets involved for state-owned project or when asked. Never had a
"butt out" line from the state to the locals. Very sad.

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com