I suspect the prior response was attempting to point out that the
listing is for smooth construction (excluding the beamed listing) and
a ceiling pocket kinda messes that up.  So to use residential
sprinklers in such arrangements, it has to be allowed by 13 /13R.   A
related example is the use of sidewall sprinklers beneath overhead
doors.  Not listed for such uses but now allowed by 13.

Roland