I think not since the system is only checked in TWO places which
certainly implies one is looking for something expected to occur
throughout the system.

Good question on galvanized since we know MIC is not slowed by a zinc
coating.  Guess we will have to call that a coating and not corrosion
resistant pipe (fine line but what can we do?? lol)

Roland