go to your library and look at your back issue for ROP's and ROC's on
13.  It has been over 6 years so I am a little weak on the specifics
but it was presented that an antifreeze solution can cause a slight
increase in the rate of heat release over a gas burner.  That was when
the restriction on antifreeze with an ESFR system was implemented.  It
is not applicable to spry sprinklers.  Use of 100% may be an issue.
Hydraulics would certainly be a tad more demanding (keeping in mind
that you MUST use Darcy-Weisbach) and converting the K-factor would be
required (and a challenge since it is still a mess in the ROC).  Why
are they not using something like 60%?  Let me rephrase that, why are
you not telling them to use the appropriate minimum concentration?

Roland