You're dreaming.  Local AHJ's, usually.  13D no.   

Steve Leyton
Protection Design & Consulting
San Diego, CA




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike
Cabral
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 

I thought that spare heads were required for 13D. . . one of each type.
. . am I dreaming. . . I can't find any reference at all. . . I think
I'm getting old.

Mike Cabral
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email
to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 4815 (20100128) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 4815 (20100128) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to