Tom,
Is your 6" Main on a trapeze hanger?

George Medina Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: tom poisal <tspoi...@gmail.com>
To: sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 11:20 am
Subject: trapeze hangers

I'm running a grid which consists of a  6" near main, 4" far main with 2
/2" gridded lines for a warehouse, I also have to supply several hose
tations from a separate system, can I run the hose supply line (2 1/2")
irecetly below the 6" line using - 6" rings, 1/2" rod and then 2 1/2" ring
nd double up on my 6" main hanger spacing? (7' o.c.) to hang the 2 1/2"
elow the grid main?

-
om Poisal, CET