Mike. I'm on the road so don't have tech info with me. However most FS mfgs
Hilti,3M have engr depts that can assist with the application and in some cases
issue an engr judgement for an ahjs approval

----- Original Message -----
From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
<sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org>
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Wed Sep 01 11:02:54 2010
Subject: T-Rating of Fire stop

We have a project that our fire stop T-rating is in question. (Gov't project)
They referenced the UFC 2-1.1 which then sends you to NFPA 101. Basically we
need a T-rating of 1 hour. Has anyone had this before if so....which brand fire
stop did you use?

Mike Brown
Project Designer
Sunland Fire Protection, Inc.
1218 Elon Place
High Point, NC 27263
mike.br...@sunlandfire.com
Business:  336-886-7027 Ext. #140
Fax:  336-886-7024

CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY:
This email message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential, nor is it, unless specifically stated, intended to be relied upon
by any person or persons other than the individual or entity named above and no
warranties or representations are made or intended to persons or entities not
named above.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by telephone, return this message to the address
above and delete all copies.  Thank you.