From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Brian Harris
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:16 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Control Mode vs. ESFR

George-

While I appreciate your tremendous wealth of knowledge I could do without
the subtle jabs... "Guess if you don't know the difference between
obstruction rules in ESFR vs. SSU or CMSA's, you might not know what IRAS
are either". Like every other designer I'm under the gun to get drawings out
the door and sometimes I just don't have the liberty to spend as much time
as I'd like digging through the code. I've only been in this field for a
couple years and with my office situation you could say I've been thrown to
the wolves, I'd like to think those of us with less years under our belt
could rely on the forum to help a brother out. Please forgive me if I've
taken your post out of context, maybe the deadlines are starting to get to
me..

Brian Harris

FDFP Inc.