From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 6:24 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Group III Aircraft Hanger

If 409 does not require sprinklers, look at the rest of the building.
Most
have office or shop areas. With a mixed use building and sprinklers not
required for the hanger portion you probably still have misc. storage in
that area. The other areas would drive the design. Why would you need to
jump to a higher level of protection in 409 if it does not apply.
I would recommend that they bring a larger supply in if use of the
building
changes.
Andy