From: A.P.Silva <silva...@shaw.ca>
To: sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Thu, Nov 11, 2010 3:14 am
Subject: Paint spray booth

NFPA 13, 2007 section 21.4.1.5 : The sprinkler system for each spray area
nd mixing room shall be controlled by a separate, listed indicating
alve(s), operable from the floor.
I have two spray booths and a mixing booth side by side. Can one valve
upply the three booths or are three valves required, one per booth?
Tony