Pete;
Send me the photo and I'll see if I can  match it up with what I have.

Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude!
Ralph Marston

David L. Smith
Fire Protection Maintenance
City of Lakeland
Public Works / Facilities
228 S. Massachusetts Ave.
Lakeland, Fl. 33801
Office: 863-834-2380
Fax:  863-834-2284
Cell: 863-559-0903
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Larrimer, Peter 
A (CEOSH)
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 8:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: GEM Institutional Sprinkler Cut Sheet

Can anyone help me out with an old cut sheet of what I believe to be a
GEM institutional sprinkler that was available prior to the PH2 now
listed in the Tyco book?

I have a photo of the sprinkler head, but am not sure what the model
number is.  I would be glad to send a photo if someone might have a cut
sheet that they could scan and send to me.

Thanks

Pete Larrimer
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE:

All e-mail sent to and received from the City of Lakeland, Florida, including 
e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the provisions of the Florida 
Public Records Law, Florida Statute Chapter 119, and may be subject to 
disclosure.
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to