From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Joel Chaim
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:46 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: Issue with water supply company

Our company designed a very small community room in Toms River NJ and we
were able to utilize a 2" main with a 5.4 Psi safety factor, the plans got
approved by the building department but is being held up by the water
company because they want to see a 10 psi safety factor. I tried explaining
them that the system has already a built in safety factor for example we
calculated 9 sprinkler heads for the area and I can say for certain that
when a fire happens all 9 sprinkler heads will not operate and if it does,
there is a fire department connection attached to the system to help out.

I need some more material to straighten this out.

-----
No virus found in this message.