Correct.

One of my least favorite fires to investigate was a nursing home for kids.
Attic sprinklers in place (oriented perfectly).

Insulation added after the fact to the underside of the roof.

Fire started in the usual way. Bathroom fan very dirty - overworked - ignited
the lint which was enough to ignite the magnesium in the fan. Further ignited
the trusses.

Sprinklers obstructed by insulation. Insulation held in place with thin gauge
plastic chicken wire. It got hot and melted. Some insulation fell down onto the
only remaining working sprinklers.

Lost entire attic plus...

Well, you know the story.

Sprinkler placement relative to the insulation can be a big deal and a fire
game-changer!

Tom

Tom Scheidel
CEO, Scheidel & Associates
817-456-6238
cmscomplia...@yahoo.com
www.CMS911.com

Pardon the hurry. This email was sent from my iPhone without grammar check.