From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:48 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: BFP's Addendum

Jerry,
If this is correct I'm thinking this must be a local amendment.  I've never
read anything that would suggest this in any manufactures literature.  As well,
how would that affect an antifreeze loop that's remote?  Would you have to use
the same size BFP as the piping it comes off of instead of reducing down to
what the hydraulics allow?

Bob Knight, CET III
208-318-3057
www.firebyknight.com