Rod,
reason non-22 tanks store FP water to unlisted pump from Lowes to 13R system
with no connection to domestic. Don't have to like it, can change it in a later
edition, but until PA adopts an edition requiring NFPA 20 pumps, I can buy and
install that talco pump and they provide me a completely compliant, in PA,
solution.

Rare to find newest is adopted, especially with Builders wanting to postpone
reality- and in PA doing a darn good job of it.
But I sure don't see a requirement for 20 pumps only unless the domestic supply
is involved. Maybe someone could cite 2007 and build a case, but I don't see it
in my copy or Tim's.

Sent from my iPhone