From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of Cahill, Christopher
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:01 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Sprinklers under platforms

Is it enclosed concealed space under the platform except for the perforated deck? Guess I haven't seen any equipment platform that is enclosed underneath making them all need heads. But if it meets #1 and the only question is tight yeah I think so. I think the requirement is to keep trash out. Yes , I know that's what #1 says and seems redundant to say again a different way in #3.

Chris Cahill, PE*
Senior Fire Protection Engineer, Aviation & Facilities Group Burns & McDonnell
8201 Norman Center Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
Phone:  952.656.3652
Fax:  952.229.2923
ccah...@burnsmcd.com
www.burnsmcd.com

Proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For *Registered in: MN