Compare MD for including a lot more sprinklered homes.

Wouldn't it be great to get $9,000 for a 13d tank and pump?

The list gets bigger, my tolerance already gone with the politics of money in
PA's Act 1 to get rid of pesky sprinklers.

And they know they are lying. I can't call these half truths.

Glc

Sent from my iPhone