Question:

Are relocated drops considered "modified sprinklers" under NFPA 13
definitions?
Project has less than 20 sprinklers (existing branch lines and mains, new
sprinklers are drops installed into new mechanical tees)
More than 20 existing drops are being relocated.

Is a hydrostatic test of 200 required?

I know this has been addressed before but i can't find links and need to
wrap this up this week ....