From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Mack
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:26 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Dry valve response time calculation

Used it many years ago. It is very accurate. We got within a second between
calculated and measured times.

It only works for trees and not loops. Or at least that used to be the
limitation.

I hated the program input. It was very tedious.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
"Follow" us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692