If you remember, a couple of weeks back I posted a question regarding a pipe schedule system in a building from 1884. I went up this morning and mapped out the systems. As best I can figure, the pipe schedule goes something like this: 3/4" - 1 sprinkler 1" - 3 1-1/4" - 6 1-1/2" - 10 2" - 21 2-1/2" - 30 3" - 48 The basement and 3rd floor had this arrangement, but it appears that at some point, the branch lines on the 1st and 2nd floors were changed to the more common schedule (although it still includes 3/4" pipe.)
FWIW, the sprinklers are all Grinnell Duraspeed B48s.
As I said before, my contract has nothing to do with adequacy, just addressing long trip times for the dry systems (converted from wet).

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT 860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell) Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2]
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to