Having trouble finding where to determine how many sprinklers per line to
include in a 12 sprinkler calc from FM Global.  I've looked through FMDS 2-0,
3-0, and 8-9.  The design is based on Table 7 in 8-9.  30 ft ceiling; Wet
System; 25.2K SR.
Table shows flowing 12 sprks @ 10 psi but I can't find if that is to flow 4
sprinklers on 3 lines or 3 sprinklers on 4 lines or something else??

Can anyone point me to where you determine how many sprinklers per line to
include?

Thanks.

Reed Roisum

Reed A. Roisum, SET | Karges-Faulconbridge, Inc. | Senior Fire Protection
Designer | Fargo, ND | direct: 701.552.9903 | mobile: 701.388.1352 |
KFIengineers.com<http://www.kfiengineers.com>