I did, waiting on his reply

________________________________
From: Sprinklerforum <[email protected]> on behalf 
of Morey, Mike <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Combustible Concealed Space


This is the part where I ask "Can you please help me understand what code 
contradicts or is an exception to this so I can get reimbursed by the owner?"  
If that fails, typically it's time to go over this person's head.

Mike Morey, CFPS, SET
Planner Scheduler/Designer
BMWC Constructors, Inc.
1740 W. Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
O: 317.651.0596 | C: 317.586.8111
[email protected]<https://owa.bmwc.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=hEc2LsZXLUqfB3v1fAsIUDtQSkfsw9AIUxDXhx81O08DpGEK3NHRaSbWuncnZEk-mLpe2vYiBJY.&URL=mailto%3amanta%40bmwc.com>
 | 
www.bmwc.com<https://owa.bmwc.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=hEc2LsZXLUqfB3v1fAsIUDtQSkfsw9AIUxDXhx81O08DpGEK3NHRaSbWuncnZEk-mLpe2vYiBJY.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bmwc.com%2f>
________________________________
From: Sprinklerforum <[email protected]> on behalf 
of Mike Hairfield <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:34:07 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Combustible Concealed Space


That was my point to him exactly.


Mike


________________________________
From: Sprinklerforum <[email protected]> on behalf 
of Travis Mack, SET <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Combustible Concealed Space


You have an AHJ that is missing a line of NFPA 13.

2013 edition: 8.15.1.2.7 Concealed spaces filled with noncombustible insulation 
shall not require sprinkler
protection

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298
480-505-9271
fax: 866-430-6107
email:[email protected]<mailto:email:[email protected]>

http://www.mfpdesign.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to us via: https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/travismack

On 8/9/2016 7:30 AM, Mike Hairfield wrote:

I have a AHJ telling me that even though the space is completely filled with 
noncombustible

insulation that sprinkler protection is still going to be required.


I'm I missing something here?


Mike




_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to