Thank you all for the feedback. The owner and contractor would like to
change the slatted ceiling plan to ACT.

The contractor is pushing as the sprinkler issues above the ceiling go away.

Will what happens.

Regards,

G. Tim Stone

G. Tim Stone Consulting, LLC

NICET Level III Engineering Technician

Fire Protection Sprinkler Design

and Consulting Services

                117 Old Stage Rd. - Essex Jct., VT. 05452

CELL: (802) 373-0638   TEL: (802) 434-2968   Fax: (802) 434-4343

                            <mailto:tston...@comcast.net>
tston...@comcast.net