I have a very large Freezer/Cooler project that I am managing. My initial idea
on this job has been to use a Wet Pipe System above the Freezer with ESFR Dry
Pendents (Class IV in rack to 20'). Due to the exorbitant cost of the ESFR Dry
Pendents I'm letting my thinking expand to possibly running Single Interlock
Pre Action inside the Freezer ...since the Freezers are already up (yeah...I
know !!).
The ceiling panels are 6" thick and I was wondering if any of you guys in your
history have ever hung Fire Sprinkler Pipe inside a Freezer attaching to/thru
the panels and how?
Thanks in advance
Atlantic Realty and Building, LLCPalm Beach Gardens, Fl561-707-5150 John W.
FarabeeV.P. Fire Sprinkler Division