For once we have s post where a double interlock pre action is actually the
proper system and our fellow forumite wants to use a single interlock. If
you use a SIPA you'll have ice in your pipes before a head fuses. A DIPA
WONT FLIW Wter into the piping until sprinklers are fused.

On Sunday, September 18, 2016, 321 <tcf...@bellsouth.net> wrote:e

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile