That sounds taken care of.

And Ron is correct. And the refrigerant type or N2 air dryer. And a game on
detail project design and management. It is amazing that the number of all
possible errors and errors you see in built systems that cause false trips
approaches unity. Vic-type ftgs? Does designer specify cold temp gasket? Does
purchasing agent order same gasket? Does fitter grab one from last >40f job out
of coverall pockets? The normal mode where everyone "does their job" and
project manager is hands off is not adequately reliable for these systems.

Best

Bruce Verhei