Why ESFR? What about a regular density/area using K11.2 dry pendents?
The other thing you have to consider is the cost of hanging the system, the cost of detectors and wiring, the additional pipe sizing due to the 30% increase in remote area and the additional maintenance required for a DIPA system. Factoring that in might make the cost of the K11.2 or ESFR dry pendents a little more palatable. I did a freezer recently where we ran the wet pipe outside and used K11.2 dry sprinklers. Worked out very well.

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT 860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell) Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2]